Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We went to see the Liebowitz exhibit at the High on Saturday and coming back I took some photos



And my camera loves blur. Jami's beautiful, even when a bit blurry. She wanted me to be sure and get shots of the shoes. Last night she walloped me twice in scrabble. After a weekend where I won twice, she's come on like gangbusters.
Since her food blog's on hiatus, I thought I'd talk about food from my bachelor days. [I'm doing this for people who like food as a conversational matrix in which to project ideas of self and augur development of identity in gastronomic dialectic. ] I begin by going to the store and buying a can of spam. When I get home I open the can of spam and slice the block of pork-material into slices, which I place on a sheet of tinfoil on the top rack of the stove, near the broiler. I pour worcestershire sauce on the slices of spam and I turn on the broiler. After five minutes I flip them and broil another minute or until flames leap out of the door. When done, I remove and put a slice on white bread with mayonnaise. Sometimes I add dill.
Jami loves it when I mention dill, because apparently I don't know how to use dill. It's a pickle for sure.

2 comments:

Cathelou said...

I may have to go off hiatus now.

Thank the good Lord you no longer have to cook for yourself.

Cathelou said...

I wouldn't be surprised if the Spam emitted some very strange odors.

Love,
The Scrabble Winner