Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jami's sister made me this warm, cool looking hat, that kept my head dry


Here's Jami, on our honeymoon, looking smoldering and lovely, standing on the river walk on the Thames' south bank, near the British Film Institute, a wonderful place to watch a movie. We saw two Bogart films: Sahara and the Big Sleep. They also have a wonderful restaurant there where they serve top notch fish and chips.
I've been offering food recipes and exempla on my blog while Jami's attending to other matters. In that spirit I've uncovered a superb bachelor recipe. I hope that it inspires as well as instructs.
Here goes:
Drink - chilled martini glass, Grey Goose vodka, three olives (w/ blue cheese stuffed in them)
Food - corn chips and Pace hot picante sauce followed by hot dogs, broiled or fried till blackened, covered with onions and chili, each in a bun.
Bon Appetite. Good night and good luck.

1 comment:

Cathelou said...

I notice you did not point out that you look like a homeless person in the photo.

Your smoldering wife